Sunday, April 15, 2012

Linezzzzzz

I love artist who does caricatures with a selected number of lines, or uses texture to create the likeness of the person. I was given some random small black pieces of construction paper and thought how fun it would be to draw some people. I tried to use the shape of the pieces I were given and some selected lines to draw my caricatures. Here are my results.  :)



Alice "Bunny" Carter


Courtney Granner



Aubrey Mintz


 Chris Carranza


Jeanie Chang 



Forget her name & Emily Chen


2 comments:

Jeanie Chang said...

lol I was pleasantly surprised by this. I like the Bunny one the most. Classy. Have you seen this kid's stuff? very minimal http://drawrstubbs.tumblr.com/

Danny Men said...

Oh yeah! I remember this person! Looks like his recent stuff has a lot of Hirschfeld and 50s cartoons influences in them. Very cool stuff. :)